Pukenui School Leaders
Here at Pukenui School we encourage and provide opportunities for our students to become actively involved as leaders.
The purpose of being a Pukenui School Leader is:
· To develop a sense of unity within and across the school
· To demonstrate leadership skills
· To model positive behaviour
· To encourage all students in all that they do
· To provide opportunities for your inter-house competitions
· To assist with all school sports events
· To organise equipment for sporting events
· To welcome guest into our school community
· To provide feedback to the community
Lilly-Rose Oates & Temiriana Tuheke-James
Pukenui School Leaders:
· Consistently model the SOLE values.
· Consistently display sportsmanship at all times.
· Are willing to learn to be an organised person who plans ahead.
· Are willing to use morning tea or lunchtime to attend meetings.
· Are willing to contribute to group discussions.
· Are willing to grow their capacity as a leader.
· Are willing to engage in co-operative relationships with teachers.
· Are willing to represent Pukenui School at events outside our school community
· Are willing to step outside their comfort zone.
They also help organise:
· Swimming Sports, Athletic Sports, Cross Country , Tabloid Sport, Project Energize Sessions, Mini Olympics, Ki-O-Rahi, Rippa, Touch, Matariki, Fun lunchtime activities, Inter house fun activities, Charity Events: Daffodil Day, Wig Wednesday , School Oral Presentations